Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm going to write about my life over here in Chicago. I'm studying in Chicago since long time ago maybe since AUG 2011. when i arrived to USA i was not know any words in English so sounds like i had a bad days ever. when i arrived to USA through Washington DC. I stayed in Washington for one day then i travailed to Chicago. I stayed in Washington DC airport for 7 hours by the way. However, I start studying English at Kaplan school which is one of the best schools i have ever attend to. Since i came to Chicago i have allot of friends from different countries for example form Korea, Thai Germany,Colombia,Brazil,Italy,Spain,South Africa and Swiss even Americans friends.
My first day at Kplan was such as dream for me beacuse i met allot of people from differant countries and i heared different languages.

3 comments:

  1. The best are from brasil, right?!!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mentioned half of the countries around the world, but you have not mentioned the country that you were born in. So I understand that you do not have any friends from Saudi Arabia!!!!!

    Moayed..!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what? your best friends are the mountains,hahahahahahaha you should be proud of yourself and make a new mountain-ships from all over the world.

    Bob Marley

    ReplyDelete